Header Ads

Just in

IK Ogbonna: Check out hot bikini pictures of actor’s wife Sonia Ogbonna

Sonia Ogbonna looking hot in a bikini

Actor IK Ogbonna's wife looks hot in new bikini pictures.

When will Sonia Ogbonna stop being hot?
The wife of the Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna continues to dazzle day in day out.

Another shot of Sonia Ogbonna in a bikiniplay
Another shot of Sonia Ogbonna in a bikini 
(Instagram)

Today he shared a picture of his wife looking hot in bikini piece and cheekily captioned it “can I have ur number .. Maybe I can buy u lunch sometime. I think I like you.
Sonia Ogbonna and IK Ogbonnaplay
Sonia Ogbonna and IK Ogbonna 
(Instagram )

Continuing the joke Sonia replied in the comment section. “Suya would be fine. And some Orijin” she wrote, and her husband replied “wow u mean u are not that hard to impress? Suya and origin on d way .. Why do I feel u like me too?
Sonia Ogbonna bikini shotplay
Sonia Ogbonna bikini shot
 (Instagram )

Sonia Ogbonna shared other hot pictures of her in a bikini with her husband at the beach.
On December 18, Sonia Ogbonna shared a picture of her hubby kissing their son Ace.

No comments

close