Header Ads

Just in

Neil Lennon; Bolton coach threatens to kill mistress with knife

Neil Lennon allagedly threatened to kill his mistress with a knife but Bolton Wanderers have decided not to sack him
Neil Lennon allegedly threatened to kill his mistress with a knife

Bolton Wanderers coach, Neil Lennon is in the centre of a domestic violence claim after it was revealed that he threatened to kill his mistress with a knife.

According to report, this happened after the unidentified mistress threatened to reveal their affair to Lennon’s wife, Irene McCloyafter she learnt she was seeing a third woman.
The 44-year-old has been dating the mistress who is 20 years younger than him after they met in a pub.
Lennon told her some ‘could’ put a knife to her throat if she spoke out and offered her  £10,000 cash a week later to end their relationship.
Neil Lennon allegedly threatened to kill his mistress with a knifeplayNeil Lennon's mistress claims that the coach made the threat when she threaten to tell his wife about their affair (Ian Hodgson)

He told me he’d pay the money and I could start afresh,” the girl told the UK Mirror.
"I honestly thought it was his way of looking after me. He’d used to say he loved me, that I made him a better person.
I believed this was his way of helping me move on. But I decided I didn’t want his money. I didn’t want to be bought.”
The girl went ahead to inform Lennon’s wife of their affair and she told Sun that ‘her reaction was one of sadness more than surprise’.
She invited me in and we talked things through. She even poured me a glass of wine. I sent her a voice recording I’d made of Neil’s rants at me, she apologised on his behalf.”
Neil Lennon will not be sacked by Bolton despite domestic violenceplayNeil Lennon will not be sacked by Bolton despite domestic violence allegations (BPI/Paul Currie)

Lennon has however denied the allegations telling police that he was being blackmailed.
Irene McCloy, his partner and mother of his child, had already been told of the affair by Kim.
In the midst of these controversy, Bolton Football Club have decided to stand behind a manager releasing a statement to reveal that they won’t be sacking him.
''Bolton Wanderers Football Club can announce that they have now concluded an internal investigation into an article published in The Sunday Mirror on Sunday 20 December,” the club’s statement read.
The club has dealt with the matter internally and acted accordingly, details of which will remain private. Neil Lennon will remain in charge of the first team squad. The club will be making no further comment on the matter."
pulse news

No comments

close